Terms of Service
This website //briveon.com is operated by Briveon Alpha (referred to as we, us and our), a UK based Corporation. We hereby offer information, products, tools, and services available from this site to each user (authorized person, employees, consultants, contractors, agents, third parties) of the site contingent upon the acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices in this document. Visiting, browsing, accessing, or using any part of the web site will be considered as using our “Services” and your consent and an agreement to become bound by the Terms of Service (referred to as Terms). Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using this site.
Section A – Account and Site
- Our products and services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- You need to offer an unconditional acceptance to the Terms in this document to be able to proceed and use this website, its features, tools, products, and services.
- You must provide your credentials honestly and truthfully i.e., full name, address, email address, zip code or any other information we request.
- You may not use our products or services for any illegal, unauthorized purpose, nor violate any laws in your jurisdiction. Failure to do so or a proven misuse will result in immediate termination of services.
- If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any of the product or services.
- You must create account yourself without using any automated mean e.g., bots.
Section B – Products and Services
- Some of our products and services may only be available online through the site.
- We have the right to limit the number of products or services we offer, and all description of products and their pricing are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any liability associated with meeting your expectations towards our products, services or information shared online or in extracted form.
- We have the right to limit or discontinue our products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction as we deem appropriate at the point in time.
Section C – Accuracy and Timeliness of Information
- The information provided by Briveon in the form of any report, analysis, document etc. in the online interface or extracted data form, is provided for general information only or as an aid to decision making and should not be solely relied upon or used as an exclusive basis for making decisions.
- Any usage, interpretation, evaluation, or reliance of any sort is done at users’ or any third-party representation’s sole and exclusive risk, Briveon will not be responsible for any consequences.
- We will provide data, analysis, reports, estimation, reasoning, judgment, opinions, summaries based on its experience, and we are not liable for the consequences of your interpretation.
- We will use historical data from time to time and will not necessarily be current is furnished for your reference only.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the website contents at any time but have no obligation to update any information on our website.
Section D – Billing, Payment and Renewal
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Briveon the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Briveon before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew, and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you according to the pricing plan or chosen package. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Briveon in writing.
- Fees; Payment.
By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Briveon the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services.
- Price and Subscription Plans Changes
Briveon reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you.
You can stop the payments and end your membership at any time on thirty (30) days written notice to Briveon.
- No Refunds:
We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership/used periods. Your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period following your cancellation.
Section E – Intellectual Property and DMCA Copyright Policy
- Intellectual Property.
Contents, features, functionality, look, trademarks, service marks, logos are owned by Briveon. The term ‘content’ includes information, text, videos, audio clips, pictures, data, codes, software scripts, graphics. We grant you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Briveon or third-party trademarks. You agree to not copy, modify, publicly display, or republish any of our intellectual property.
- DMCA Policy and Copyright Infringement.
As Briveon asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Briveon in accordance Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Briveon will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Briveon will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Briveon or others. In the case of such termination, Briveon will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Briveon.
Section F – Changes to Terms of Service
- An updated copy of this document will be available at all times on this page for your access. Briveon reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. The changes could be due to modification of existing Terms or following the introduction of new services. It is your responsibility to keep track and check this Agreement from time to time or periodically to keep yourself updated. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Briveon may also introduce new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the existing terms and conditions of this Agreement unless stated otherwise.
Section G – Launchpad Subscription
- AMZ Step One will neither record any credit card information nor with any company other than Briveon which we will be responsible for billing purposes.
- By subscribing to our service, you will be registered for the entire term of the subscription period. The fee will be due at the beginning of billing period i.e., date of subscription.
- We reserve the right to deny any product launch or submission at our sole discretion and without notice.
Section H – Termination
- Briveon may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your AMZ Step One account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Briveon if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to address and make changes to the objections raised within thirty (30) days from Briveon’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Briveon can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Section I – Limitation of Liability, Disclaimer of Warranties, Indemnification
- Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Briveon, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Briveon under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Briveon shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Briveon, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
The Website is provided “as is”. Briveon and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Briveon nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk. Our service may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or unscheduled emergency maintenance, either by Briveon or by Third Party Providers or causes beyond our reasonable control.
Section J – Force Majeure
- Briveon will not be liable to any failure or non-performance of these Terms for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, hackers, strike, third party internet providers, government orders, power failures, nuclear destruction, calamity, or any other force majeure event.
Section K – Miscellaneous
- Accepting these Terms does not create a partnership, joint venture, franchise, agency, fiduciary, or an employment relation between AMZ Step One and the user.
Section headings (and its sequence) contained in this document are for reference purposes only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of these Terms.
A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. Failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right or privilege under these Terms shall not be considered as a waiver.
- Dispute Resolution:
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Edmonton, Alberta. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Briveon and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Briveon, or by the posting by Briveon of a revised version.
You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Briveon may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Photography Terms of Service
- By placing an order through our website, you seek to enter into a contract with Briveon for photography services i.e., to create and deliver images to you.
- Client will be informed about the pricing details after receiving specific requirements e.g., number of images per product, location, quality, lighting, editing, formatting, delivery etc.
- You will be required to share the product specifications beforehand for accurate pricing and necessary arrangements like product size, product weight, number of pieces, set requirement, product assembly.
- A photoshoot will be scheduled as per client requirements and details will be shared accordingly.
- We will require time to get the product ready for the shoot e.g., taking out of the package, assembling, cleaning etc. Please note that no last-minute changes or instructions will be entertained closer to the scheduled shoot date as necessary arrangements will already have been finalized.
- Client will only be allowed to send one revision for which we will respond in 2 working days normally.
- We will not be responsible for reshooting product photos unless the photographer has failed to substantially match the requirements and instructions.
- Client will have to resend the requirements formally in case of a request to reshoot and complete dissatisfaction with the photos. Additional charges will be charged at such an instance.
- Since photography is visual, written shooting direction is usually not clear. Therefore, it is advised that match images be taken for product position, angle, & lighting be provided also added to the spreadsheet provided in the General Shooting Direction Guide.
- Clients are required to submit materials sufficient to provide us with clear direction and instructions on how images should be shot.
- We retain all ownership rights and copyright of all images that we create of your product, as is common in the photography industry.
- Source or raw files will not be shared in any photo or graphic image packages. We focus on delivering consistently high quality photosets. With that comes hand selecting the best photos, color correcting, & retouching images to put the best ones forward. We retain source/raw files for any future work with us, but they will not be delivered in the final delivery.
- You may, however, allow other retailers such as Amazon or selling sites to use the images to promote the sale of their products. If you are a wholesaler, then you may allow your retailers to use the photos.
- All prices are subject to the price at time of order, and subject to change at any time.
- No refunds will be fulfilled after submission of requirements or when the shoot has taken place.
- After placing an Order, Customer is responsible for arranging shipment of the products to be photographed to AMZ Step One office.
- Do not send us or drop off a product before an order is placed. We send and receive many packages daily and if a shipment arrives without an order number on it than we have no way of tracking it in our inventory system. We will not be responsible for lost products or delays due to a client’s failure to comply with this policy.
- All costs associated with shipping products to AMZ Step One are the sole responsibility of the Client. Client bears the risk of damage or loss until the products are delivered to AMZ Step One address.
- Once the products arrive at the AMZ Step One office/studio they will be checked for damage. Which, if present, will be reported to the Client within 24 hours.
- Client agrees to have product mailed to and arrived at Photography location (address given in Order Confirmation Email), knowing the photo delivery date depends on the arrival date of their sample (see order confirmation email for exact date of delivery).
- To ensure that Briveon produces highest possible quality image, client needs to provide with a new and unused product and ensure the product and packaging arrives undamaged with correct label position.
- Briveon will not be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services.
We aim to offer the best prices in the industry in order to alleviate many of the large production costs associated with a large firm; while our results compete with that of a large production house, we want our clients to understand that they’re referring to our expertise on Amazon photography when working with us.